RE: [Agenda] 13 Jan 2003 TAG teleconf (xmlProfiles-29, IRIEveryw here-27, more)

Norm,

Certainly... Ian, could you put it back in as "1.3 Possible New Issues."

We did discuss this briefly last week [1] and we expressed interest in
seeing the WG's response to the commenter (I note that both editors of
XInclude have participated in the discussion thread[2]).

Stuart
--
[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/01/06-tag-summary#xinclude
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Dec/thread.html#237