RE: Options for dealing with IDs

I agree we are talking about things on different planes.  I care about how
an actual parser would work, not just how specs work.  And I believe it's
important to consider the impact on building parsers.  I consider the
infoset a glossary, not an encapsulation mechanism/magic layer that means we
can or should ignore how the parser is built.

Cheers,
Dave