Site metadata; am I a hot TAG issue, or not?

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:30:17 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org

> If the data & metadata share a URI, how can you get
> metadata about metadata?

Ok, this is getting nutty; that question has been asked and answered at
least three times.

I'm not a member of the TAG, but I do care about my inbox.  Please,
let's drop this discussion until it's actually an issue.

Which brings me to this; I suggest that while this is an important
issue, it's probably not worth the TAG's time as there are many more
pressing matters to attend to (read; webarch).  When it was raised, I
thought it was a low hanging piece of fruit that could be dispatched in
short order, but given all this discussion, I'm not so sure anymore.

Thanks.

MB