RE: Site metadata; my preference

Oh, come now. Were the authors of that statement thinking "GET vs. any
possible arbitrary verb that might every be added to HTTP" or "GET vs. POST"?!

I'm going to be hard to convince that it was the former.

And this argument is not even applicable against MGET because with
MGET documents *are* identified by URI!

 HTTP GET  {URI} -> resource
 HTTP MGET {URI} -> description

Now *how* does the above quote apply to that?! And since it *doesn't* apply,
how can it be "well said"?!

Patrick