Re: Draft 2 of "How to Compare URIs"

This is interesting, but it doesn't prove anything more
than that the basic assumption of "How to compare URIs"
is correct, namely that there are different ways to do it.
(starting with the simple codepoint-by-codepoint equivalence
used by namespaces).

The question that is more interesting: Is there any
URI scheme or (not obviously buggy) implementation where
URIs such as http://www.example.org/%61 and
http://www.example.org/a return different results?

I have yet to see something like this.

Regards,    Martin.