RE: [Minutes] 6-7 Feb 2003 TAG ftf meeting

Well, they might end up being linked in the TAG's mind.  At some point,
hopefully soon, we will end up with a TAG position on issue 32, and that
might end up affecting our thinking on issue 29.  Issue 32 was created so
that issue 29 could get out the door with the current state of consensus
within the TAG on profile/subsetting.  32 doesn't have consensus, so we
decided to "ship" what we had.

Cheers,
Dave