Re: [Minutes] 6-7 Feb 2003 TAG ftf meeting

[Yes, this is really about the minutes!]

At 20:35 2003 02 10 -0500, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:

>[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/02/06-tag-summary
>--

In [1], there is a section that reads as follows:

 xmlIDSemantics-32 : How should the problem of identifying ID semantics
 in XML languages be addressed in the absence of a DTD?

 Issues fragmentInXML-28 and xmlIDSemantics-32

 [Ian]

     TB: I think they are related. If you are solving the ID problem,
     you need to also decide how to solve the frag id problem.
     PC: I am willing to be owner of 32

 On xmlProfiles-29
     PC: Henry Thompson asks what the TAG wants to happen. They are looking
     for more details than we have given them.
     DC: Liam Quin has the ball on this; he has accepted this.

The link underneath "fragmentInXML-28" is to
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/open-summary.html#xmlProfiles-29

So I'm wondering if the text or the link is wrong.  As written,
it looks like TB is saying fragmentInXML-28 and xmlIDSemantics-32
are related, but I'm guessing the text is wrong and he means to
be saying that xmlProfiles-29 and xmlIDSemantics-32 are related
(to which I disagree, but I'm more interested in getting the minutes
accurate at this point).

paul