Re: Revised draft finding: Client handling of authoritative metadata

Hello Ian,

Many thanks for your notice. I just found out that there was very
similar text regarding charset in this finding and in
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/0129-mime.
On first sight, the new text in
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mime-respect-20031210.html
looks quite a bit better. I'll have a look at it in more detail,
but I suspect it would make sense to look at whether an update
of 0129-mime may be needed.

Regards,    Martin.