Re: Revised draft finding: Client handling of authoritative metadata

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:50:08 -0500
To: "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>, www-tag@w3.org
Cc: ph@w3.org

Hello Ian,

Many thanks for your notice. I just found out that there was very
similar text regarding charset in this finding and in
On first sight, the new text in
looks quite a bit better. I'll have a look at it in more detail,
but I suspect it would make sense to look at whether an update
of 0129-mime may be needed.

Regards,    Martin.