RE: Japan F2F Minutes

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@systinet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:09:22 +0100
To: "Williams, Stuart" <skw@hp.com>
Cc: "'www-tag@w3.org'" <www-tag@w3.org>

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 16:38, Williams, Stuart wrote:
> > of issue 42, you know, the answer to life, the universe, and
> > everything.
> > http://www.w3.org/2003/11/15-tag-summary.html#uq
>
> BTW I think issue 42 [1] is mis-stated. If I remember my Adams correctly,
> the problem is that we have the answer to the ultimate question, what we
> don't have is the question.

On the contrary, I think the TAG should now publish a preliminary
finding stating that they believe they will be able to resolve issue 42
but they request charter extension for 7.5 million years. I have a
feeling some startling coincidences and implications could be uncovered
when the final finding is published.

Additionally, I suggest that the TAG consult the mice.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/