Re: [errorHandling-20] CLOSED: What should specifications say about error handling?

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delayed response on this issue.  I agree that
errorHandling-20 is handled acceptably and can be closed.  Thank you to
you and the rest of the team for tackling this issue.

I have issue with the backwards compatibility issue, but that is a
separate issue that I will reply to under separate cover.

Rob