W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > December 2003

[Agenda] 4 Dec 2003 TAG teleconference (Architecture Document, issues list)

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 14:52:11 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
Message-Id: <1070481130.30798.42.camel@seabright>
Hello,

The agenda of the TAG's 4 December teleconf is available
as HTML [1] and as text below.

 _ Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/12/04-tag.html

========================================================


                 Agenda of 4 December 2003 TAG teleconference

1. Administrative (15min)

    1. Roll call
    2. Proposed to accept the minutes of the [8]1 Dec teleconf.
    3. Completed action IJ: Link to SW's photos from 15 Nov ftf meeting
       minutes
    4. Accept this [9]agenda?
    5. Next meeting: 8 Dec 2003 teleconf.
    6. Video meeting in Feb 2003:
         1. Action SW/PC 2003/11/10: Explore possibility of TAG videolink
            TAG distributed meeting in February.
    7. Tech Plenary
         1. Continued action SW 2003/11/15: Take to tech plenary
            committee the TAG's proposal.
            SW: I haven't received a response from the committee yet
            (since they have yet to meet).
    8. Negotiations with WGs for last call:
         1. SW/I18N: SW sent. Reply pending from I18N.
         2. Schema/PC: PC sent. MSM has confirmed for Schema WG.
         3. SVG/CL: CL sent. CL has confirmed for SVG WG..
         4. HTML/IJ: IJ sent. Reply pending from HTML WG.
         5. Todo: Voice/SW, XML Core/NW, WSDL/DO

      [8] http://www.w3.org/2003/12/01-tag-summary.html
      [9] http://www.w3.org/2003/12/04-tag.html

2. Technical (75min)

    1. Review of issues list to determine if satisfied with V 1.0 split
    2. Review of [10]3 Dec Editor's Draft of Arch Doc

     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2003/webarch-20031203/

  2.1 Review of issues list to determine if satisfied with V 1.0 split

   [11]Issues list

     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html

  2.2 Review of Architecture Document writing assignments

   [12]3 Dec Editor's Draft of Arch Doc ([13]changes, [14]diff)

     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2003/webarch-20031203/
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/webarch/changes#changes-20031203
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2003/webarch-20031203/diff-20031203.html

   Recent action items:

   Ian

         1. Completed action IJ 2003/11/15: Inform reviewer that issue 6
            closed. [15]Send email

     [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2003Dec/0037.html

   Chris

         1. Action CL 2003/11/15: Write text to reviewer about the
            resolution of errorHandling-20.

   Roy

         1. Action RF 2003/10/08: Explain "identifies" in RFC 2396.
            RF: The current draft expires this week...I'd better do
            it...please continue.

   DO

         1. Completed Action DO/TBL 2003/11/15: Produce new text for a
            small subsection 1.2.4 (or perhaps for 1.2.1)
            [TBL not satisfied with how text incorporated; see below]
         2. Action DO 2003/11/15: Point WSDL WG to resolution of issue 6.
         3. Action DO 2003/11/15: Propose some extra text for section 4.5
            that hypertext agents often follow an IGNORE rule and this
            often results in incompatible behavior. Ignore applied to
            fragid interpretation.
            MOVE TO ISSUES LIST.

   TBL

         1. Action TBL 2003/07/14: Suggest changes to section about
            extensibility related to "when to tunnel".
            MOVE TO ISSUES LIST.

   DC

         1. Action DC 2003/11/15: Follow up on KeepPOSTRecords with Janet
            Daly on how to raise awareness of this point (which is in
            CUAP).

   SW

         1. Action SW 2003/11/15: Verify that "agent" is used
            consistently in the document and makes sense as both people
            and software. [Subsumed by IJ?]

     _________________________________________________________________

   The TAG does not expect to cover these issues

  2.3 Review of 3023-related actions

    1. Action CL 2003/10/27: Draft XML mime type thingy with Murata-san

  2.4 Findings

   See also [16]TAG findings home page.
     * [17]whenToUseGet-7: Finding: [18]URIs, Addressability, and the use
       of HTTP GET and POST
     * [19]contentPresentation-26: Draft finding: [20]Separation of
       semantic and presentational markup, to the extent possible, is
       architecturally sound
     * [21]contentTypeOverride-24: 9 July 2003 draft of [22]Client
       handling of MIME headers
         1. Completed action RF 2003/09/15: Proposed substitute text in
            light of [23]previous comments on charset param. ([24]Done)
         2. [25]Comments from Philipp Hoschka about usability issues when
            user involved in error correction. Is there a new Voice spec
            out we can point to for example behavior?
         3. [26]Comments from Chris Lilley
         4. Lots of [27]comments from Martin Duerst
     * [28]metadataInURI-31
     * [29]draft finding from NW on QNames on qnames

     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/findings/
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#whenToUseGet-7
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/whenToUseGet-20030922
     [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/open-summary.html#contentPresentation-26
     [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/contentPresentation-26-20030630.html
     [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/open-summary.html#contentTypeOverride-24
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mime-respect.html
     [23] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2003Jul/0051.html
     [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2003Sep/0043.html
     [25] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0076.html
     [26] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2003Jul/0113.html
     [27] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2003Sep/0108.html
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/open-summary.html#metadataInURI-31
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/qnameids-2003-11-03

    2.4.1 Expected new findings

     * [30]siteData-36
     * [31]abstractComponentRefs-37
       Completed action IJ 2003/11/03: Publish DO's latest draft in
       finding format ([32]Done)

     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#siteData-36
     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#abstractComponentRefs-37
     [32] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2003Nov/0008.html

     _________________________________________________________________


    Ian Jacobs for Stuart Williams and TimBL
    Last modified: $Date: 2003/12/03 19:48:51 $

-- 
Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447

Received on Wednesday, 3 December 2003 14:52:11 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:23 GMT