RE: URIEquivalence-15

From: Williams, Stuart <skw@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 17:08:33 -0000
To: "'Jeremy Carroll'" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "'www-tag@w3.org'" <www-tag@w3.org>

Jeremy,

For info, the bulk of the material from these drafts has propagated to
section 6 of the current RFC2396bis internet draft[1]. Further development
of this text will happen in the context of finalising [1] ie. the TAG is
no-longer developing the a separate text on this topic. You might like to
check [1] to see if any of your concerns have been addressed (I haven't
checked).

Best regards

Stuart
--