RE: URIEquivalence-15

Jeremy,

For info, the bulk of the material from these drafts has propagated to
section 6 of the current RFC2396bis internet draft[1]. Further development
of this text will happen in the context of finalising [1] ie. the TAG is
no-longer developing the a separate text on this topic. You might like to
check [1] to see if any of your concerns have been addressed (I haven't
checked).

Best regards

Stuart
--