Could w3c-xml-sig be made public?

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:45:33 -0700
To: WWW-Tag <www-tag@w3.org>

I am having an argument about error handling with some people and I
wanted to point at the literally months of debate that went into the XML
error-handling policy.  It turns out that that w3c-xml-sig is
member-only.  This is an incredibly valuable archive, I think, and a
huge number of the participants were non-members anyhow, and I can't
actually recall why it was member-only at the time.

Anyhow, would there be any chance of making this publicly visible?
Among other things, it would help me out in some of my curent work.
Cheers, Tim Bray
         (ongoing fragmented essay: http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/)