Could w3c-xml-sig be made public?

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:45:33 -0700
To: WWW-Tag <www-tag@w3.org>

I am having an argument about error handling with some people and I
wanted to point at the literally months of debate that went into the XML
error-handling policy.  It turns out that that w3c-xml-sig is
member-only.  This is an incredibly valuable archive, I think, and a
huge number of the participants were non-members anyhow, and I can't
actually recall why it was member-only at the time.

Anyhow, would there be any chance of making this publicly visible?
Among other things, it would help me out in some of my curent work.
--
Cheers, Tim Bray
         (ongoing fragmented essay: http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/)