Re: Arch Doc: 1 August 2003 Editor's Draft

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 11:56:08 -0700
To: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@apache.org>
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>, www-tag@w3.org

Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> That portrayal is incorrect.  We didn't discuss it in Vancouver
> because we had already discussed it in Irvine, at which point both
> myself and TimBL said that the section needed to be rewritten.
> It is still in a very immature state.

For the record, I thought there was very substantial buy-in to the
previous text of the introductory section text among TAG members.  I am
certainly willing to be convinced that either "information space" or
"information system" is better than the alternative as a definition of
the Web; the difference doesn't seem that crucial to me. -Tim