Re: Arch Doc: 1 August 2003 Editor's Draft

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 02:02, Dan Connolly wrote:
> And I ask the chairs to work with the editor to reduce
> churn. Let's not have half a suggestion by one TAG member
> turn into substantive changes to text that has been
> endorsed previously by multiple TAG members. Let's please
> be especially careful with the definitions of the
> marked-up terms.

Ok. I have, in the past few Editor's Drafts, taken some
gambles with edits that have not paid off. Therefore, I'll
try another approach:

 * Editor's Drafts will more closely reflect TAG discussions
   and documented action items.

 * I'll carry out experiments on separate threads so that
   readers are not unpleasantly surprised.

  _Ian