RE: httpRange-14

Hi David,

> WS folks don't need to differentiate between People and
> Documents.

Hmmm.... but maybe the WSDL folks are looking for a way to "differentiate"
between, message types; message part types; port types; operations;
operation parameters... and so forth.

Seems like an analogous problem *if* you want a solution which enable you to
"differentiate" purely on the basis of inspecting the name assigned to a
'thing'.

Cheers,

Stuart