Re: Grinding to a halt on Issue 27.

From: Ray Whitmer <raydwhitmer@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:35:39 -0600
To: www-tag@w3.org

joshuaa@microsoft.com wrote

>c) Some URIs are impossible to evaluate to determine if they are
>relative or not

Why would this be the case?  Can you give an example?  I thought
absolute URIs had a colon in them (following the protocol) and relative
did not.  Perhaps I missed something in your description or this
simplistic approach.  I also thought the algorithm for making relative
absolute was quite simply spelled out for URIs.

Ray Whitmer