Re: [RDFinXHTML-35] Syntax and semantics for embedding RDF in XHTML

On March 12 2003 Dan Connolly wrote:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2003Mar/0019.html
>I'm not holding my breath, but I sorta expect that
>in the next few weeks to months, something will come of
>the momentum built at last week's meeting; I'm
>sorta hoping to see something from Pemberton,
>Miller, Beckett, et. al.

Dan,

At one of those meetings (February 13th [1]) Tim stated that he felt that
the problem was that in part there was no coordinated plan. I agreed to
draw up a plan which I've (roughly) drafted at [2], but a plan won't
succeed, "without a forum and heart-beat. Fortunately, this is the TAG's
RDFinXHTML-35 assigned to Dan Connolly." (Otherwise, I'm just blowing smoke
circles for myself <smile/>.) In your text above you seem content to let
the issue lay until enough consensus builds around a proposal. This seems
counter to the belief that there will be no progress without advocacy with
commitment and milestones.

I continue to be willing to help on this topic (getting feedback on the
rough requirements and deliverables, and obtaining and following up with
commitments) in the context of the TAG issue if you think it worthwhile.
Otherwise, should I consider my action discharged?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/03/13-w3c-irc
[2] http://www.w3.org/2003/03/rdf-in-xml.html