Re: two failings of XLink

At 03:08 PM 9/27/2002 -0700, Tim Bray wrote:

>OK, what would the HLink markup look like for the kind of longdesc example
>I proposed, with an arbitrary different number of languages, and maybe
>audio versions?  The more example-dense this discussion gets the more
>useful it gets, to me anyhow.

I'll be happy to attempt to provide an acceptable example expressed in
HLink -- however, your question is really a larger one, applicable to XLink
as well -- how do you provide a group of choices for ANY resources that
could be represented in an arbitrary number of languages and media formats.
I don't think that's a situation that only HLink must solve, no?

Ann