Re: TAG Comments on XHTML 2.0 and HLink

At 11:55 AM 9/27/2002 -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:

>/ "Champion, Mike" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com> was heard to say:
>| The problem is that there are some people who feel that the process was
>| violated.
>
>This one bothers me. The TAG was asked to form an opinion about an
>issue.

I believe he's referring to the multiple process problems that resulted in
an XLink Rec to begin with, but Mike can certainly clarify.

>  We did so. We talked long and hard and with considerable agony
>about the issue. And (miraculously to me) we reached a position where
>we all agreed.

Clearly, then, there are deliberations that have yet to be made public or
even member-only, because the only minutes I've seen from this week's
meeting, have been far from unanimous at all.

Ann