Re: My action item on Moby Dec, issue 14, etc [RDF info]

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:07:36 -0700
To: www-tag@w3.org

I got around to reading the latest RDF Concepts WD
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-rdf-concepts-20020829/) and found the
following in sect 2.4.2.

"Some URIrefs may indicate web resources, and a node thus labelled is
presumed to denote that resource. Other URIrefs may represent abstract
ideas or values rather than a retreivable [sic] Web resource. "

Hmm; so RDF officially doesn't believe in a 1-1 mapping between URI
references and resources?  Or does the notion of a "retrievable Web
resource" need formalizing as a subclass of Resource? -Tim