Re: How to Version XML Applications

/ "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com> was heard to say:

I didn't say that was the only way to determine the vocabulary to
which an element belongs. Certainly other strategies exist and SOAP
must have one.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM    | Wisdom is only a comparative quality, it will
XML Standards Architect | not bear a single definition.--Marquess of