RE: How to Version XML Applications

From: Dare Obasanjo <dareo@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:50:52 -0700
To: "Anthony B. Coates" <abcoates@TheOffice.net>, "www-tag" <www-tag@w3.org>

I sincerely hope it isn't considered part of the TAG's mandate to
"co-erce" working groups that have domain expertise and know the related
considerations into making decisions simply satisfy the hungering of
external parties for a holy writ from the W3C.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Reality's the only obstacle to happiness..

rights.