Re: Use of fragment identifiers in XML

connolly@w3.org (Dan Connolly) writes:
>I told the RDF Core WG that this was already on the TAG
>issues list, but when I look more closely, I think I should
>raise a new issue (or agree with Simon's suggestion
>to raise an issue).

If the TAG wants to discuss architectural issues surrounding URI
references and fragment identifiers in particular, I strongly recommend
examining the discussion at:

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-linking-comments/2002OctDec
/thread.html#39>

One TAG member is already involved, and I think it's fairly clear that
there's another fragment identifier-related chasm there.

I don't have a clean way to describe this issue, I'm afraid - something
to do with resources, representations, and their relationship to
fragment identifiers.

Simon St.Laurent - SSL is my TLA
http://simonstl.com may be my URI
http://monasticxml.org may be my ascetic URI
urn:oid:1.3.6.1.4.1.6320 is another possibility altogether