RE: "duri" as a URI-based URN scheme

Thanks.  I think I understand (and personally agree, think it would have
been a great addition to the namespaces spec 4 years ago, but do NOT want to
pursue it). As best I understand the various responses, everything worth
mentioning on the web could be on the Web as an HTTP-referenceable
description of that thing.  The TAG itself seems to have determined that the
practical value of worrying about this further seems to be negligable.

Is that about right?