Re: Minutes

[ speaking as my Team Contact role for the HTML WG ]

"Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org> wrote:

> The minutes are currently being reviewed by the TAG. I expect
> them to be publicly available (after corrections) early next week.

The HTML WG would have liked to discuss technical issues, and in fact
there's a bunch of issues we would like to argue in the (member-only)
raw IRC logs, but since the minutes are not formally available yet and
we were told that those IRC logs were inaccurate, we will refrain from
sending our official response to the TAG comments until we can see
the TAG-reviewed minutes.  We were planning to publish the second
Working Draft of XHTML 2.0 early this week, but we have postponed
its publication so that we can take the TAG's (technical) comments
into account in the next draft.

Raw minutes may contain errors, and it may take some time to polish it.
That's no problem (and I know Ian does a great job for polishing minutes).
However, I seriously doubt there was any need for rush to send
the "conclusion" of the TAG's opinion to the world without giving
technical reasons behind that conclusion.

In any case, thank you very much for spending your precious time to
discuss this issue, and we are looking forward to read the minutes
and discuss technical issues.

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org