RE: last call comments, usage of IRI rather than URI

Julian,

Please make it clear in a response to (at least) xml-names-editor@w3.org
(1) whether you would like to record an official objection to the XML Core WG's
resolution of your Last Call comment and (2) in what capacity (i.e., what W3C
working group, W3C member organization, other liaison or user organization or
individual opinion) you make such an objection so that we can properly reflect
this in our CR request.

thank you,

Paul Grosso, co-chair XML Core WG