RE: Posted draft of URI comparison finding

From: Richard Tobin <richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:28:06 GMT
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: Misha.Wolf@reuters.com, xml-names-editor@w3.org, w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org

When I said in my previous message:

  The current namespace draft states that in a namespace declaration,
  the IRI reference is the normalized value of the attribute.

I should have made it clear that I meant the current working group
draft, not the published last-call draft.  I posted the relevant parts
in:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-names-editor/2002Nov/0038.html

(The non-ascii characters are messed up in the archive of course.)

-- Richard