RE: Posted draft of URI comparison finding

From: Paul Cotton <pcotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 09:48:40 -0500
To: "Tim Bray" <tbray@textuality.com>, "WWW-Tag" <www-tag@w3.org>

I wonder if it might be useful to give some examples of how W3C
specifications support the comparison techniques outlined in this draft
finding.

For example in the section entitled "Simple String Comparison" you could
point to the op:anyURI-equal function defined in the XQuery 1.0 and
XPath 2.0 Functions and Operators Working Draft [1].

/paulc

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-operators/#func-anyURI-equal

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329