RE: Updated SOAP HTTP GET binding document

From: Ramesh Arunsalam <ramesh@infolead.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:16:32 +0530
To: <www-tag@w3.org>
Hi
    Sorry for taking liberty to directly mail you. I am Ramesh and I am new to web service. I want some information on SOAP HTTP BINDING. I need to get HTTP Request with the SOAP Request and HTTPResponse with the SOAP Response. Is there any direct way to get these information? Ple Guide me how to get these inforamtion. Also if you have any sample code for that please send it to me..
Thanks for your time.,.
Ramesh Arunasalam
Optimyz Software, Inc
O   (020) 5531197