Re: SOAP's prohibiting use of XML internal subset

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 25 Nov 2002 16:10:07 -0600
To: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Cc: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>, www-tag@w3.org

On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 15:34, Tim Bray wrote:
[...]
> - I'd be willing to bet that at least some SOAP implementations don't
> bother to implement this restriction, which raises real interoperability
> issues.  Does that have an impact on CR exit criteria?

Er... there will only be CR exit criteria if they choose
to use the CR process to get implementaiton experience.
But regardless, I suspect your point is well made...

Does anybody have details? i.e. a test case that demonstrates
lack of interoperability due to differences of treatment
of the internal subset? please mail it to
xmlp-comments@w3.org (and copy me, if not www-tag).