RDDL: Here is some 'real' RDF was: Re: minor RDF tax

From: Jonathan Borden <jonathan@openhealth.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 14:59:03 -0500
To: "Tim Bray" <tbray@textuality.com>
Cc: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>, <www-tag@w3.org>

> Jonathan Borden wrote:
>
> > whoops, we forgot the related resource, let's call this "rddl:related":
>
> Er JB, for the noobs, how is this RDF?  I see no RDF namespace anywhere?
> -Tim

Take a look at this example: http://www.rddl.org/RDDL2-example.html

It browses and is legal RDF, so the decisions left are:

which root element <rdf:RDF> or <html:html> ?
Do we want RDDL to be legal XHTML that contains RDF snippets or legal RDF
that is browsable? (browsers as you know are quite forgiving).

Jonathan