Announcing draft-duerst-iri-02.txt

Please find below an official announcement of the latest update
of the Internet-Draft on Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRI),
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-iri-02.txt.

For comments and discussion of this draft, please send mail to
www-international@w3.org (archived publicly at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-international, or
directly to the authors. Please use [IRI] to identify your subject.
Please do NOT send comments only to this list; we won't be able
to read them and respond to them.

We are working on the next version of the draft, to go to IETF last
call, in a couple of weeks only, so please make sure you get in
comments very quickly. A draft version of the next draft can be found
at http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/draft-duerst-iri.txt.

Regards,    Martin.

P.S.: Apologies if you get multiple versions of this announcement.