Re: My action item on RDDL/RDF

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:04:49 +0000
To: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
cc: Paul Prescod <paul@prescod.net>, WWW-Tag <www-tag@w3.org>

>>>Tim Bray said:

<snip/>

> What else would you need?  -Tim

A charter to the  RDF Core WG that didn't say:

  [[The RDF Core WG is neither chartered to develop a new RDF syntax, ...]
  -- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCoreWGCharter

:)

Sometime after the work on clarifying RDF/XML is done, trying
obviously tripular XML syntaxes makes sense.  I've some ideas here
too - in particular a requirement for me would be something that can
be easily written by XSLT.

The main fault of RDF/XML is that it doesn't clearly show the triples.

Dave