Re: New issue: error recovery practices (Re: Proposed TAG Finding: Internet Media Type registration, consistency of use)

So effectively I _think_ you're agreeing that specifications by
themselves are more or less useless without requiring conformance from
the implementations whose results _are_ the specification as far as most
users and developers are concerned.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!