W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > May 2002

RE: minutes 5May ftf: whenToUseGet-7, rdfmsQnameUriMapping-6, m ixedNamespaceMeaning-13, ...

From: Williams, Stuart <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 03:06:15 +0100
Message-ID: <5E13A1874524D411A876006008CD059F192B6D@0-mail-1.hpl.hp.com>
To: "'Dan Connolly'" <connolly@w3.org>, David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Hmmm.... I *think* that the action was about XForms approach to serialising
queries into URIs. I also recall David chating with someone at the meeting
on this very subject.

Stuart

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dan Connolly [mailto:connolly@w3.org]
> Sent: 09 May 2002 22:33
> To: David Orchard
> Cc: www-tag@w3.org
> Subject: RE: minutes 5May ftf: whenToUseGet-7, rdfmsQnameUriMapping-6,
> mixedNamespaceMeaning-13, ...
> 
> 
> On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 09:56, David Orchard wrote:
> > > ACTION TBray & DC & CL to polish up DO's 0.1-level draft 
> & find out what's
> > going on with XForms.
> > 
> > I don't recall this action item.  I recall: TB and DO to 
> ask what's going on
> > with XForms.
> 
> Yeah; that puzzled me a bit too. Bray clearly accepted the action,
> since he was the scribe at the time. I'm not sure what my role
> is expected to be. Tim, wanna clarify?
> 
> 
> > >   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/0505-agenda
> 
> -- 
> Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
> 
> 
Received on Thursday, 9 May 2002 22:43:17 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:32:31 UTC