Considering QNames as IDs

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 15:04:27 -1000
To: www-tag@w3.org
At the 29 Apr TAG telcon, I accepted an action item[1] to describe the
advantages and disadvantages of using QNames as identifiers. I
completed this action[2] on 30 Apr, but I can find no record that I
reported that I had completed it. (My own, apparently innacurate,
memory not withstanding.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/04/29-tag-summary#issue:1
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/qnameids.html

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | It is good to have an end to journey toward;
XML Standards Engineer | but it is the journey that matters, in the