Re: Updated SOAP HTTP GET binding document

Cool.

I assume that this was your response to my question about how which
bindings should be used;

"There are a variety of other HTTP methods and common method prefixes
that could be mapped. For example, a setStockPrice SOAP Method could be
mapped to the HTTP PUT method."

Rather than "could" (which I interpret as "MAY"), I'd like to see a
"SHOULD" in there.  Otherwise you'll have people sending getFoo()
methods over PUT, setFoo() methods over POST, etc..

I believe that saying this is *very* important; IMO, more important
than doing a GET binding.

Thanks.

MB