Re: My take at expressing SOAP HTTP POST binding requests in URI Space

Thanks for writing this down, David.

I have one comment and one question.

Comment; I think that mapping SOAP headers to HTTP headers would be a
better idea than mapping them to query parameters in the URI.

Question; how do you propose it be decided which HTTP method be used
for a given SOAP message?  Perhaps a recommendation such as;

- if the method name begins with 'Get', then use HTTP GET
- if the method name begins with 'Set', the use HTTP PUT
- etc..
- otherwise, use HTTP POST

or did you have something else in mind?

MB