Re: section 1, intro, for review

I was just going to make the same observation.

Also, the use of the term "objects" in:

"   1.  A single specification of the way in which objects in the system
are identified: the Uniform Resource Identifier."

will likely result in some confusion. I would think that the term
"thing" or "all things" might be more appropriate in this context:

thing   Pronunciation Key  (thng)
n.

    1. An entity, an idea, or a quality perceived, known, or thought to
have its own existence.
    2.
          1. The real or concrete substance of an entity.
          2. An entity existing in space and time.
          3. An inanimate object.
    3. Something referred to by a word, a symbol, a sign, or an idea; a
referent.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language,
Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Cheers,

Chris