RE: Using W3C standard formats on W3C Lists

I would say flat text; oh and i remember some exitement when discussing XML mail a couple of years on XML DEV.

I think people ought to at least have some pregenated metadata ... would be a good place to start this as well ;) I guess all we need is an aware email editor - or filter.

steven