Re: Using W3C standard formats on W3C Lists

Hi Tim--

I agree that it's a W3C policy issue, --rather than a WWW architecture
question; I decided to burden the TAG with it primarily because I
wasn't sure where else to send it to get visibility across the W3C.
Glad you feel the same way as I do about proprietary document formats;
see "Welcome To The Universe Of Fancy Colored Paper" at
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/People/raman/publications/colored-paper.html
--and let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that the mythical world
outlined therein doesn't come to pass on the WWW.