Re: Summary of 11 March 2002 TAG teleconf

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@apache.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:08:47 -0800
To: "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 07:53:04PM -0500, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
> [This format is a proposed compromise for meeting summaries:
>  participation, agenda items, action item summary, IRC log.

I like the summary, but not the log.

Can we at least remove the garbage from the log?  I don't see why all
of the Zakim nonsense needs to be archived, and the procedural stuff
(like asking what the phone number is, etc.).  The goal of meeting minutes
should be to save something that people can later read and get a handle on
the meeting content.  As it stands, our IRC logs are so full of junk
that they aren't worth the effort to read.

....Roy