Re: Draft TAG Finding: Consistency of Formatting Properties

Hello,

Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM> wrote:

> "TAG Finding: Consistency of Formatting Property Names, Values, and Semantics"[2].
> The TAG invites public comment on this draft finding.

I agree with this draft finding, but the following example in
section 1 [3] is bogus:

            font-family="serif"
            font-size="18pt">
     <svg:svg xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg">
        <svg:g transform="scale(0.5)">
          <svg:text>Some SVG text</svg:text>
       </svg:g>
     </svg:svg>

There's no 'font-family' or 'font-size' attributes in XHTML.  Put
it the other way around, i.e. put XHTML inside SVG.  SVG does have
those attributes.

And please never say HTML when you refer to XHTML.

> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#formattingProperties-19
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/formatting-properties.html

[3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/formatting-properties.html#intro

Regards,