RE: Potential new issue: PSVI considered harmful

What you are proposing is an alternative mechanism not a renamed PSVI.
The PSVI is an intrinsic aspect of the W3C XML Schema recommendation. A
TAI as has been discussed on this thread could be thought of as a
generic typed XML data model similar to that of the XQuery/XPath 2.0
data model.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Any philosophy that can be put into a nutshell belongs there.

rights.