Re: TAG Finding: URIs, Addressability, and the use of HTTP GET

Why don't TAG Findings show a date of publication (other
than the Last modified date at the end of the document)?

I suggest they be made to look more like other W3C
publications.  Instead of:

   TAG Finding: URIs, Addressability, and the use of HTTP GET

we could have:

   URIs, Addressability, and the use of HTTP GET
   W3C TAG Finding 12 June 2002

Misha

On 12/06/2002 15:47:27 "Ian B. Jacobs" wrote:
> Hello,
>
> "TAG Finding: URIs, Addressability, and the use of HTTP GET" [1]
> was accepted by the TAG at their 10 June 2002 teleconference [2].
>
> Thanks to everyone who participated in the discussions
> leading to this finding.
>
>   - Ian
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/get7
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/10-tag-summary#whentouseget
> --
> Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
> Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447

the views of Reuters Ltd.