RE: [Minutes] 1 July TAG teleconf (SOAP last call, xlinkScope-23, Arch Doc and httpRange-14)

Hi Jean-Jacques,

I've taken a look at the messages you reference from Hugo. Has he submitted
them to xmlp-comments yet or is this part of the process of ws-arch
formulating it's response to the last call on SOAP 1.2?

I think the proper place for discussion of these comments in the first
instance is the XMLP-WG as part of the process of addressing Last Call
comments.

The TAG has invited the XMLP WG to draw the TAG's attention to matters of
Web Architecture [1].

Of the comments that Hugo makes the following, from [2], may be of interest
to the TAG.

<quote>
	5) Comment: QName vs URI

	Sections 5.4.1.3[4] and 5.4.6[5] use and define QNames to identify
	fault types, whereas AR009.3 calls for URIs.

	This is related to two open TAG issues:
	- Using Qualified Names (QNames) as Identifiers in Content[6].
	- Algorithm for creating a URI from a QName[7].

	We should probably point this out.

	4.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-soap12-part1-20020626/#faultsubvalueelem
	5. http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-soap12-part1-20020626/#faultcodes
</quote>

However, I assume AR009.3 is a requirement from ws-arch and might also
properly be the subject of discussion within the Web Services activity.

Best regards

Stuart Williams
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2002Jul/0011.html (member only).
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002Jul/0019.html