Re: [Agenda] 8 July TAG teleconf (httpRange-14, uriMediaType-9, URIEquivalence-15)

Hello Ian,

At:
   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#URIEquivalence-15
please change the link on:
   Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRI)
from:
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-iri-00.txt
to:
   http://www.w3.org/International/2002/draft-duerst-iri-01.txt

Note that this new version doesn't yet seem to have made it to:
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-iri-01.txt

Also, I've just noticed the Chapter number and corresponding link
in:
   Character Model for the Web, notably Chapter 4.
I don't know whether that is intended, but please could you add
a reference to Chapter 8 (Character Encoding in URI References):
   http://www.w3.org/TR/charmod/#sec-URIs

Many thanks,
Misha

On 04/07/2002 17:06:16 "Ian B. Jacobs" wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The 8 July 2002 TAG teleconf agenda is available as
> HTML [1] and in text below.
>
>   - Ian
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/07/08-tag
[...]