RE: TB16 Re: Comments on arch doc draft

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:50:17 -0700
To: "'Joshua Allen'" <joshuaa@microsoft.com>, "'Paul Prescod'" <paul@prescod.net>
Cc: "'Jonathan Borden'" <jonathan@openhealth.org>, "'Patrick Stickler'" <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>, "'ext Tim Bray'" <tbray@textuality.com>, "'WWW TAG'" <www-tag@w3.org>
Providing documentation is certainly my goal with the namespace issue.

I'm not sure what a URL "for the namespace" identifies.  The question
becomes "what is a namespace, and thence what is the representation that is
retrieved from such an identifier".

Again, providing documentation solves some very real problems without going
into that rathole.  Though I will point out there is vigorous debate on what
kinds of documentation can or should be present, such as XML Schemas, RDDL
documents, etc.

Cheers,
Dave