Re: QUERY

From: Gavin Thomas Nicol <gtn@rbii.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:52:47 -0500
To: w3c-forms@w3.org
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
On Wednesday 30 January 2002 08:33 pm, Paul Prescod wrote:
> Mark takes a stronger stance than I would that it is important for
> every query to have a URI.

I would say this is important if the resource doesn't change over
time... but again, I guess it depends on what you consider a
"resource".

Another take on the POST+GET would be to do a POST+redirect+GET if the
redirected URI is supposed to be a "permanent" (cachable,
bookmarkable) resource and a POST+return body if the POST result is
one-shot... using Pragma as well.